Monday, January 22, 2007

Meltdown Monday Week 3

After three weeks, things are still looking down -- and that's a good thing. I dropped another three pounds this week -- as you can see in the chart -- bringing the total loss for Meltdown Monday to nine pounds. This week I bought some clothes to wear exercising -- and I did exercise -- and I've managed to lay off the cheese steaks and pizza when we order out at work. Salads with grilled chicken or buffalo chicken are my friend. And I've actually found myself drinking water. I haven't completely given up my diet sodas or tea -- and will never give up my coffee -- but I am drinking more water.

There's a long way to go in this. It's a year-long project with no specific weight goal. The goals are to feel better, look better and have more of a selection in clothes to choose from. ... And not feel so scrunched up in little arm chairs.

12/31/06 starting weight: 274 pounds
01/22/07 current weight: 265 pounds

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you were wearing a SPEEDO perhaps we could SEE your progress in the weekly photo. But noooOOOOOOooo. Too macho for el speedo.

I'll becha if you did sport one maybe Speedo would pay you to link to their site....hmmmm....could be lucrative.

Jeffrey said...

Would an athletic supporter --jock strap -- work for you instead?

Anonymous said...

Ignore the Speedo cop. No such thing as a good-lookin Speedo.

Congrats on the pounds lost this week. You're doing awesome! And you make me want to exercise more. See, you're inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Just eat right! (healthy) and you'll be slim in no time!!!!