Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Looking ahead

When I started this blog less than a year ago, I thought three or four people would look at it a day -- and they'd all be named Gentry. I was wrong. There are hundreds of people coming here each week. Some of you leave comments -- thanks so much because that makes it worth it -- some of you don't. That's OK.

But because of the increasing number of visitors -- and a shift in focus to more of what I am personally doing in my life -- I've been considering taking some of the things I started here -- Wayback When-sday, Thing-along Thursday, Meltdown Monday -- and moving with them to a new spot. The archived pages of Brothers Gentry would stay here, for now.

This is something I've been thinking about doing for a while. Increases in traffic to this blog over the past couple of months have just made me push the idea forward a little sooner. I had hoped to do it on the one-year anniversary (March 2). But I'm not sure if I will wait that long.

If you would be interested in knowing where I go with any projects, drop me a note with your e-mail ...

You can contact me here

I plan to carry the links to the blogs I read and will continue to read them. You guys are great. Again, this change will not be immediate but it will be soon. I just have to finish working out the details of what I want to do.

Thanks again for making Brothers Gentry the success it has been.....



UPDATE: The Wayback When-sday that is in the above post is the final post at this location. The archives on this site will eventually be restored ..... Want to follow me? Hit me with an e-mail. Thanks for everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! What're you doin!!?!? What am I gonna do? You know I love this blog. TLC

ltucker said...

You look mean as hell in that pic, dog. Like you 'bout to whup up on somebody.

This blog is dope. I wanna be like you one day.

Anonymous said...

WOW.. just found it.. now it'll be gone.