Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Dancing on Air ...

I saw one of those annoying, attention-grabbing marketing thingies at a car dealer on my way to work the other day and knew I had to do something with it so I shot some video of it. This is actually the video that randomly won me a digital video camera from vSocial. Here's the post about the contest and the camera.

Anyway, see if you can pick out the songs sampled in the dance groove this video is set to. One hint -- that is a Steve Winwood song you hear at one point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeffrey, I am a little nervous that you are shooting video while driving. That sounds as bad as drinking and driving - however, I would never do that:)
Merry Christmas to both of you! Stop by my house - I finally have furniture and it almost ready for a big party!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh..the boycott has ended...she's back!
I can't wait to see the new place...I am sure it is soo nice.