Saturday, December 23, 2006

'Next year I'm starting in March'

My Christmas shopping experience was painful. From traffic jams to buying wrong items to rain. It had it all .... but I still deemed it a success in the end.



But there was good news Friday. It seems I won a digital video camera as this week's winner in a contest on vSocial, one of the video sharing services I use. I replied to the notification e-mail/comment late last night. We'll see after the holidays if anything comes of it. It's a lower-end of the price range multi-purpose camera -- I looked it up -- but it's one I think I will get use out of because of its portability and because it's not as obvious as some other cameras. But first, I have to actually get the camera. I've never won something like this before, so I'm still a bit doubtful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh big smile, and "I feel good" - glad to see you made some progress!

Anonymous said...

What video won you the camera? Or was it a random drawing?

Jeffrey said...

Pretty sure it's just a random drawing. They were doing one every Friday this month.

Anonymous said...

Happy that you won the camera BUT I worry about you driving and taking video at the same time. I think you need a small tri pod or something, on that order, put on the dash of your truck so you don't have to hold the camera while you are driving. But I guess this is just one worry that a mama has. ILY

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the free camera! That's awesome.