Monday, September 11, 2006

In the Navy, you can sail the seven seas...


I was up at Mama and Daddy's house to watch the Eagles spank the Texans with a couple of my brothers and sisters-in-law. While there, I snatched a box of old photos to try to scan and put on some discs. And if you've followed this blog for any length of time, you'll know I love to post some of these old family photos. The two here were both taken at Papa and Grandma's house in Roxboro, N.C. The top one is of Stephen and me wearing our sailor suits and having a tea party. If you click on the image to open it larger in a new window, you'll also notice the doll on the table beside me. That's enough about that photo. Quickly moving on to the other photo, you'll see that I'm testing out the very manly and macho Murray pedal tractor as Papa keeps me steady. Did I mention that the tractor was a very masculine toy? Vintage pedal cars and tractors are shown off in museums now.

If you're interested, I'll post more old photos soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, Jeffrey, thanks for the laugh - Great way to start the day! But you DO look much happier on the tractor.

Bug-Z said...

wo wo who's the kid on the left with Hair???