Saturday, November 26, 2011

Something to go with your beer


Tomorrow will be a big day for football fans in this neck of the woods as Terrell Owens and the Dallas Cowboys come to Philadelphia to take on the Eagles. Whether you are going up to tailgate or plan on watching at home, I thought I'd share a good recipe for a cheese and hot sausage nacho dip that's pretty damn tasty. Click on the photo of the recipe to read and/or print it. The ingredients without specific amounts are "to taste." Questions? Leave a comment and Natalie can answer since she's the one who makes it.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Sounds yummy but also sounds like a lot of work...

Anonymous said...

How many tablets of Salevo does the recipe usually call for? Or are those set aside for T.O. to nibble on for half-time?

Anonymous said...

I hate games where I don’t know what the obvious outcome should be. I hate having to wait through the game. I know that’s more fun, but my stomach as been churning for a few days now. I wish this game was over with.